Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog #6

           What I liked about writing my critical analysis is that I was somewhat familiar with so I kind of knew how to go about it and the fact that the paper was on a movie.  While I didn’t enjoy the movie all that much it is something I felt more comfortable with analyzing than I would have if I would have had to analyze another piece of writing or a book.
The only thing I didn’t like doubt writing this paper was the writing part. Writing is not something I am very comfortable with no matter what I am writing; whether it is an essay question or a research paper or even a reflection paper. I really don’t like to put my words and thoughts out there for someone to judge and have them tell me how poorly I wrote. I don’t know if I mentioned this before, but when I was younger I wanted to be a writer. As I got older I realized I couldn’t do it. I have had teachers tell me that I write like I am talking to one of my friends (if I was there would be a lot more poor grammar and some cuss words) and that it wasn’t proper for a paper. I have tried to work on that but I know it still comes out that way sometimes.
One thing I would do differently, and I try to do all the time, is to not stress myself out about it as much. I can only do my best and hope that my best is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment