Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blog number three

Hmm, what I learned from doing the informal essay. I don’t really know if I learned anything because I don’t know what grade we got on it. I have never had to write a summary before so I was unsure of how to even begin. My partner said he was familiar with writing summaries so I gave him my ideas for what I thought might need to be in it. No, I was not prepared for that assignment and no I do not like to work in groups in general unless it can all be done in the classroom. It was more difficult to write as a group when you don’t have the other person there to give feedback right away. At least I think so. I still don’t know if I am any better at writing summaries than I was before. I don’t know if I mentioned this before, but this is the learning process for me. I was not a very good student from the moment we had to do homework and it got worse as I got older and into high school. I dropped out of high school, so I didn’t do a whole lot of actual learning there. I’m doing my best to learn now, though. I hope I can learn what I need to and improve upon what little writing skills I do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment